To be a vibrant and profitable family-owned and operated business, where staff are valued for their skills, enthusiasm and being a part of our team. To be well-known for supplying sought after quality produce. We will focus on supplying quality produce to all our customers.
About Willow Produce
Onion Growers in the Murraylands South Australia
The Griffiths Family are third generation growers.
The agribusiness has stayed Australian family owned and operated since the beginning and is directed by husband and wife team, Clinton and Hayley Griffiths.
Clinton and Hayley have 3 daughters who embrace the lifestyle of the land and the intensity of onion growing.
To produce quality vegetables that always please our customers, in a cost-effective, environmentally responsible and long term sustainable manner.
- Care – Applying attention, consideration and thought in what you do.
- Honesty & Integrity – Saying what you mean and doing what you say.
- Respect – Allowing each other to be themselves and appreciating individual difference.
- Hard work & Achieving – Effort, Care, Perseverance, Resilience & Reflection
- Passion & Purpose – Seeing the importance & value of what you do. Making a difference and enjoying what you do.
Clinton’s Grandfather – The late Mr Colin Marks
Our company, Rossawella Pty Ltd was established in 1995, by Barry & Debbie Griffiths.
During their time growing onions, Barry & Debbie developed a strong reputation for quality and distributed their produce all around Australia. Their on farm practices showed a source of knowledge carried forward from Debbie’s late father, Mr Colin Marks.
Willow Produce was awarded in the 2013 South Australian Regional Awards Program. Being the winner of the Premium Food and Wine from our clean Environment – Food Award in the Murraylands and Riverland Region.
“There are a lot of rural farms, farming families and rural businesses achieving a lot behind the scenes. We were very fortunate to receive such a prestigious award.” Hayley Griffiths